Sign in to follow this  
VR6Pete

Goodridge Brake lines - Corrado VR6 with 288mm front brakes

My corrado has got 288mm front brake setup off a late Golf VR6.

I'm after a suitable Goodridge brake line kit for mine, and my mate works for goodridge so getting them next to nothing.

He says for my front 288mm setup I need kit SVW0604-06 ( VW Golf VR6 95 - on) which consists of 6 lines .... front / mids / rear...

My question is, will the other hoses in that kit fit my corrado? I.E mid / rear with them being on the standard Corrado VR6 brake setup (1994 - L Reg)

Cheers.

Pete

I thought the ones off the golf would be ok? I've just stuck a standard set of hoses on mine from golf vr6 ut need banjo bolts still..

Why wouldn't rear / mids fit? Different lengths / fitments?

I'm talking 23 quid for the above. Dirt cheap!! I thought the ones off the golf would be ok? I've just stuck a standard set of hoses on mine from golf vr6 ut need banjo bolts still..

Why wouldn't rear / mids fit? Different lengths / fitments?

not sure why Ollie is saying that, the 6-line kit for the late Golf Vr6 is exactly what you need (normally £70ish) but if you just want the fronts then DGs kit is your alternative yes.

I spoke to Vince who confirmed the late Golf VR6 kit would suffice for my requirement as the mid / rear hoses on the corrado are the same as the golf :)