Sign in to follow this  
MoonlightBlueVR6

Never Ever Sell Your Corrado...

...you'll only end up buying another.

Like I did today. :D

I bought james28's Dragon Green beauty :luvlove: . Stunning car and a real credit to James. I felt guilty as I drove off, relieving James of his pride and joy, but have pledged to keep her well looked after. I might treat her to a spa weekend at Stealth in the new year, not that anything really needs doing from what I can tell

Anyway, wanted to say hello again (I will have to change my name now - any suggestions, hmmmm....) and thank James for being a brilliant, honest and fair seller :clap:

Corrado VR6's are the best cars ever. I've had loads of different cars - Lotus Elise, e46 M3, various golfs, an S3,S2, Clio Trophy, Cooper S (turbo) but reckon the C is pretty much my perfect car - it has everything.

Might suopplement it with a 911 one day but other than that...

Good to be home!!

Paul

Mighty glad your happy :clap: Even more so that the car has gone to an enthusiast and in the corrado circle and is going to be well maintained and looked after.They are awesome motors and i will be in the fold again maybe 4th time lucky and i hope i dont have to see 10 sheds before finding the next one :)

Get some fresh pictures up :) Oh and i cannot take the credit it was the previous owned of 74 that you have to thank.I just finished it off

Welcome back! Funnily enough I was planning on an elise after i'm done with this rado - how did you find them?

I had an S1 elise from new. Great rear wheel drive fun in the summer with the roof off (leaks in the rain) basic, connected and light weight

Pretty firm in the ride department as you'd guess

You'd have to be seriously commited to have as a daily driver!!

No abs so need to be careful in the wet as I found out following an interface event with a barbed wire fence

Very different to a Corrado obviously but worth a test drive if you can.

Paul