Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

In.Pro taillights, anyone interested?

Well I would be after the smoked ones, please - you need a deposit or all up front and if so, when?

Tempest

I would be up for a set of in.pros (smoked) any chance of letting us in on your source in germany or is this group buy going to go ahead.

Just had a reply from the seller in Germany: He can do the smoked In.Pros for approx. £165 (€230), and the clear/red ones as well as the clear ones (M3 style) for approx. £175 (€240). Postage to the UK is around the €12 (approx. £9) per set.

Depending on numbers I can negotiate a discount. So far I counted 5 people wanting to go for the smoked ones. Anyone else wanting to join to get the numbers up, so I can get a reasonable discount?

BTW: At this stage, as I've already got mine at the normal price of €230 (which is cheap even by German standards), I have no vested interest in selling these lights with or without discount, just trying to help where I can 8)

Tempest

Just had a reply from the seller in Germany: He can do the smoked In.Pros for approx. £165 (€230), and the clear/red ones as well as the clear ones (M3 style) for approx. £175 (€240). Postage to the UK is around the €12 (approx. £9) per set.

Depending on numbers I can negotiate a discount. So far I counted 5 people wanting to go for the smoked ones. Anyone else wanting to join to get the numbers up, so I can get a reasonable discount?

BTW: At this stage, as I've already got mine at the normal price of €230 (which is cheap even by German standards), I have no vested interest in selling these lights with or without discount, just trying to help where I can 8)

Tempest

Tempest i am in m8. How will we pay for them. i.e send cheque to you and you buy the lot????

P.S look good on your car

Very nice indeed Tempest...

I think those are the best looking tail lights you can put on a Corrado 8)

Anyone else? Ideally could do with a few more than just 5 units ... :oops:

Tempest

If the offer is still there - I would like to order a set too (smoked). Can you find out if there will be a problem delivering them to the isle of man?

and how would you take payment?

OK, I'll contact the guy in Germany tonight, now that we've got 7 sets so far, and see what discount I can get. Will let you know, also re: postage to the Isle of Man.

Tempest

Hi

I hope that i am not to late but i would really be interested in getting some of those smoked in pro's aswell.

:D i've had mine a few months now and im very happy with them make a real difference :D here's a pic for people with dark coloured cars.

The ones at 210 Euros look like the FK ones (as that site does state they're an authorised FK distributor in the Netherlands), and they also sell tail lights for 339 Euros (which judging by the colours available are the real In.Pros, but they don't do the all black).

Yes, I can read Dutch 8)

Tempest

OK, had some feedback from Germany re. group discounts:

Hope you're sat down :lol:

Black ones cost £145 incl. postage to the UK

Clear/red ones cost £159 incl. postage to the UK

How's that for some bargaining skills, already regret having paid too much for mine :oops:

If you want to go ahead I will need payment in advance (PM me), and I will have to split the bank transfer charge amongst all folk buying a set of lights, as with this sort of amount (i.e. 8 sets of lights), I won't send cash, and Germans typically don't take credit cards.

Bank transfers to the continent are not for free :cry: , my bank charges me £10 for a transfer to a German account.

So far I've got the following peeps short-listed:

Black lights:

Bobbywhacker

Sadinn

Woody

PhatVR6

andyvlw

insomniak

smokiee

clear/red lights:

Ruffy

Could all of the above PM me, if you're still wanting to order these lights, for payment details ASAP, so that I can get the ordering going? I would need your full address as well, as I'll ask the seller to post directly to your address, thereby cutting out delays and further inner-UK postage (as opposed to having the lot first shipped to me).

Cheers,

Tempest

OK, had a confirmation by PM from 4 so far, need the other 4 to PM as well (if still interested), otherwise I may not be able to get the discount !!! :shock:

Cheers,

Tempest

Right, I've got 6 peeps, so I'll start PMing payment info to all relevant folks. As all 6 folks want the smoked In.Pros, the total amount will be £146.67 (that's for the lights, postage and the international bank transfer fee divided by 6) per set.

As soon as payment has arrived I'll get the money wired across to Germany with all the address details for the German seller to ship directly to you :)

Tempest