Sign in to follow this  
john_wintle

Group Buy! - MC2 5L - Best wheel cleaner bar none!

Hi all,

I am currently running a Group Buy on the Wax Wizard MC2 Multi purpose cleaner, which is excellent at cleaning wheels. This is made up of Orange and Grapefruit extracts and distilled water. No nasty acids added!

It comes in a 5L container and can be watered down to make around 25L!

The offer price has been set at [/size] £22.50 delivered for the MC2 5L Group Buy, against a normal price of £32 delivered, a saving of £9.50!

To see what people have to say about the product, visit http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24152

The GB will run until next Wednesday 25th February when it will close. All the monies must be received by myself by Saturday 28th February 2004. Any monies not received by that time for orders placed will not receive their order (unless you talk to me very nicely....)

The monies will be collected together and forwarded to the supplier in 1 lump. The orders will then be process, the MC2 made and packaged up and sent on out to you.

If you are interested in this GB, them please PM me and I will add you to the list.

Interested people so far:

Joe M

Does it remove crusty baked-on brake deposits? Not even the highly acidic Wonder Wheels or Intensive tar remover shifts it, so I doubt a bowl of fruit salad will either!

Sorry for being cynical but I've seen so many chemicals in the past that fail to live up to their claims :?

K

No it wont, and I doubt that anything except for wet 'n' dry will do that with the exception of Oxalic Acid, and you don't really want to use that stuff.

This stuff really works well, so instead of being sceptical about it, give it a try.

This is a very strong citrus cleaner, probably about 100 times stronger than any other citrus cleaner that you can get in the shops. You can also use it for general purpose cleaning (household/paths etc) as well as for doing the engine bay if you so wish. Can't do that with Wonder Wheels!

If I didn't believe in the stuff I wouldn't be doing a GB on it. I use it and it's brilliant. Have a look at the TT forum as well, they swear by it!

John.

When you say it can be watered down, what concentrate would you usually use??

You can PM me your details John, I'll probably give it a try as it sounds fairly good from what i've read!

Well from what I read it comes as a 5l bottle, and its suggested you dilute it with 5 or 6 parts water for every one part of the MC2. So should be enough for 25-30L! :)

When you say it can be watered down, what concentrate would you usually use??

You can PM me your details John, I'll probably give it a try as it sounds fairly good from what i've read!

he he, I'll nick some of yours then!

John, I thought Wax Wizard was no more, and that Mark had gone to work for Swissol?

I'm still using my Wax Wizard cleanse/wax kit that I bought 3 yrs ago - brilliant stuff!

Andy

Andy,

Wax Wizard was 'absorbed' into the SWISSOL arean for 2 years, but now Mark is allowed a short lease with which to make a few items on his own again, one of which is the MC2 Wheel Cleaner. There is also bulk Detergent Free Shampoo (amazing stuff) and some plastic/vinyl protector which can also be used under the bonnet (wicked!).

So yes he is still around, but with 2 hats on, and still developing stuff himself and with SWISSOL.

John.