Sign in to follow this  
sexybourbon

autostrada

has anybody evar seen these wheels and if so have you ever seen them on a corrado there is a set for sale i have seen but they are for a jap car but the bloke whos sellin them has had them on a golf and a tt . i love thse wheels think they would look great and different to all thos bbs wheels

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/parts-s ... 114x5.html

theres a pic of what they look like .

really im just wanting to know if i could get them on if anyone had any advice on these if theres any wheel wores here

cheers

if you're running 5x100 you could fit these with adaptors & rolled arches easily. would want 205/40s on it though so budget for tyres..

Well according to his sig hes got a valver so 4x100. Not sure if they even make those adapters but im sure if you have a look around you will find the answer.

The wheels will fit but i reckon arches will need to be rolled at minimum to make them fit nicely. I thought about these before and i bet they would look nice! a quick photoshop would probably help you!

hmm.. gonna struggle then unless he's prepared to do 5x100 conversion.

They'll look awesome, I can tell you that without a photoshop! It's a fair amount of work & cost though, wheels, widetrack conversion, tyres, adaptors, refurbishing the wheels all adds up to over a grand..

boo hiss boo ! by the way bristol baron read your progress thread the other night nice mate way to save a corrado

think ill stick to refurbing the keskins

boo hiss boo ! by the way bristol baron read your progress thread the other night nice mate way to save a corrado

think ill stick to refurbing the keskins

sorry to put you off! i've basically done a very similar thing with the wheels going on mine and although you end up with something fresh it is a chore!

cheers for looking through! i read it myself the other night and it really made me want to get the car finished. it's just been hard the past couple of years justifying spending money on it since buying a house.

all the best with the keskins!

Baz

hah i know what you mean by a chore i find wheels too addictive , and yea it was a good read i keep meaning to do one myself but i never get round to it , iv just saved about a grand to put towards a vr but gonna stick with the valver now so hopefully should be looking good for the summer and hopefully a few shows and who needs a house when you have a nice car lol

If I were you I would look at buying a donor car for the VR then you can widetrack it whilst your at it. Have you been out in a VR before? Its very addictive!

no i havent been in one yet i was going to test drive a storm at the weekend but i think im gonna save myself the heart ache lol and get on with the valver , i did try and get a go in lilfuzzers vr at the ccgb meet in the summer but i had to leave so im still a vr virgin lol :(

Well your only from Hull so next time theres a meet at the ketch i'll try pop down, but once you been in a VR you will most definately want one! I know I did.

yea that sounds good mate i made the last one before christmas got to have a banter with philuk but i went after that lol felt a bit out of place will try to make the next one probs pm ya before it and cheers for the encouragement iv been changing my mind every week about it for the last month

you can get 4x100-5x114 adaptors but theyre fairly expensive,the same companies that do 4x100-5x112 offer the larger pcd as well so places like concept.be or adaptec in the us could sort you out without the jump to widetrack

cheers daz think im gonna have to leave it tho cant justify spending all that money for a set of wheels to fit even though they are awsome but thanks for the advice its there if i change my mind as per lol

Personally think they'd look terrible on a Corrado. Just too big and wide, especially if you need to run adaptors / spacers of any kind.

No the ones i have seen are on ebay now for 400 but no one has bidded i did some searching on google and saw a few sets go cheap on drift forums and stuff the cheapest price for a set being around 180 ish quid but as you say daz that seems to good to be true !!

Think i will keep my eyes peeled for something else ! Stupid money burning holes in my pockets it needs to be spent lol

do they need to be 17s? My brothers selling his compo cxn II splits off his vento,porsche fitment in 16s as he wants to go to 17s think theres an ad on edition with all the details

No they dont i much prefere the ride on 16 s and also how it looks ill have a look on e38 and see wats about the only reason i said 17s is because of the ones that are for sale on the bay .

Ill have a look mate and think the how to is in the knowledge base maybe in the interior bit i read it before to see how the dash came out its a very good how to asweal lots of pics lol