Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

A6 no more, written off by drunk driver :-(

Well, as has been happening all week i'm getting one bit of information at a time through the Police/Insurance and local grapevine.

It since turns out that;

- He was banned for drink driving in 2010

- He was then caught driving with no license and insurance in a Ford Granada late last year, usual extended ban.

- Then last week he hits my car. No license, insurance and 3x over the drink drive limit.

Police seem to think depending on how nice the Judge is he could get two years :cheers: So at least i'll have a little justice.

What the fu$% is wrong with the UK legal system when this walking puddle of afterbirth can be caught drink driving Three times before a jail sentence is even considered and yet they can throw people in jail (e.g Julian Assange) without charge or conviction..??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US18Dpei ... _embedded#!

Maybe I should have been more like this with my insistence on a hire car :lol: (not work safe!)

Admiral, in there usual crass and unprofessional way have sent me an email offering me £2250 for my A6. Without even having possesion of service history or the £2500's worth of maintenance receipts in the last year :censored: