Sign in to follow this  
rishi

help with ht leads

hi the clutch went in my vr6 storm so sent it to thegarage and told them to give it a service as there was a slight misfire, he rang me saying there was a split in the ht lead. where can i get a set of red ht leads from as i have seen most vr6's have? also someone said to use r32 ones as they have small loops that make them easier to pull out, any help will be ace, thanks again

I thought VW did red ones

do you have a part number?

also i have been told that part number" 1j0998031" were red leads for thr mk4 r32 which fit the corrado vr6 as an upgrade. any info on this? :confused4:

Got mine from TPS, I didn't ask for anything special, just standard VR6 leads. The ones that they supplied were red. Priced about £95 if I remember rightly.

I thought VW did red ones

do you have a part number?

also i have been told that part number" 1j0998031" were red leads for thr mk4 r32 which fit the corrado vr6 as an upgrade. any info on this? :confused4:

Dont know part number im afraid but i know they are around the £120 mark last i heard

I've been looking into this too, I spoke to VW yesterday about leads for my coilpack VR6 and he told me there was only one part number listed but he thought they came in red, couldn't confirm that tho.

Part number is 357 998 031 £121.05

Would be interested to know if anyone has ordered any recently and what colour they came in.

I've been looking into this too, I spoke to VW yesterday about leads for my coilpack VR6 and he told me there was only one part number listed but he thought they came in red, couldn't confirm that tho.

Would be interested to know if anyone has ordered any recently and what colour they came in.

Remember hearing about someone ordering some a while ago and i think 3 came in black and 3 in red, VW you've got to love em sometimes lol they got changed to all red in the end

Remember hearing about someone ordering some a while ago and i think 3 came in black and 3 in red, VW you've got to love em sometimes lol they got changed to all red in the end

they could have said "harlequin ht leads" lol :nuts: