Sign in to follow this  
farrantino

couldnt go !!

Well after not being on here for the last couple months, mainly due to me wanting to sell my C, because of the problems with car no money, also moving into my own place has really stretched my monthly budget, BUT, after the last week off driving the C, I have refueled my love for her, even with her many faults, The driving position, the feel of the car and most of all the essence of the car really make you fell special.

Like I said above the faults are

Passenger window glass has come away from frame

Steering a little off

Slight blow on the exhaust

Bit of body work

And a general sort out.

So I'm gonna bring her back especially after the engine rebuild I had finished before the winter.

I'm also gonna be after some 16" wheels as the ride is a tad too harsh now.

Sorry to waffle a bit.

I'm currently going through the exact same crisis. I need cash, seen a cheaper car that i like, need to pay a holiday and move into my own place in the next few weeks.

I love it to bits, everyone loves it to bits, it turns heads and everyone has told me to keep it but my mind keeps wandering to this other car, which is cool and different but i know is a bad idea.

The C is in for a full top end rebuild so i know after this i will love it again, i just need reassurance and someone to shout at me please.

ok heres the deal im struggling with mine as well, loads of small bits to finish, but love it .you shout at me n i will shout at you :lol:

Don't do it mate after the last months of walking rather then driving, you really get the soul of the car, what helped make me change my mind was the fact that I was going to get another when the funds allow, but would I find a good one for the money I paid for mine thus I know my car inside out. Couldn't sell it now so neither can you. So there DON'T SELL !!!

I'm in that position :(

Would be financially better not owning it! Fair few electronics, bodywork and interior niggles, but the look, the engine, all still send shivers up my spine... even if it is my parents who are now insured on it...