Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

PS3 Yellow Light of Death

Ive managed to fix 2 out of 2 PS3's with this issue now, so I think I should let people know that I'm willing to have a go at fixing theirs. Ive only worked on the original launch models with the problem.

Im based In south Wales but can do a postal service. I will look into this in more depth

PS3-YLOD-Repair-and-Prevention-From-Victims.jpg

I'll do it for £30 plus postage back, which Is the cheapest going I believe :salute:

mods, dont know if this Is in the right place or allowed sorry :shrug:

I remember all the ps3 owners saying how rubbish xbox's were because of the rrod! Oh how the tables have turned!lol! Hope it's a reliable fix, unlike the xbox one though!

Yeah but the PS3 isnt half as prone to it. But at least Microsoft got it sorted. Is this still an issue on the latest slim ps3s?

Ryan, i would take you up on this, but not sure about posting it to you :lol: :wink:

Whats involved exactly?

Moved to suppliers. Cos I guess you're supplying a ring servicing for PS3s or something.

Just think of a bum fingering joke or something.

Its either being a long day Tom or you sir are just getting lazy. :tongue: Is is going to be "enter euthanism" from now on?

Its either being a long day Tom or you sir are just getting lazy. :tongue: Is is going to be "enter euthanism" from now on?

Masssively long week. 2 hours sleep one night, 3 hours another, often out working till 11pm. Long days in work too.

[Think of something funny about a stoat wearing fake breasts smoking a cigar]

P.s. you want me to enter you enthusiastically?

Masssively long week. 2 hours sleep one night, 3 hours another, often out working till 11pm. Long days in work too.

Fair enough, i'll let you off.

[Think of something funny about a stoat wearing fake breasts smoking a cigar]

:lol: You dont have make me laugh

I think xbox is the same fault. I cant say how long the fix will last tbh but so called professional only guarantee 1 month

no idea, Ive fixed mine a month ago almost and it still works. Its hard to tell because what im doing isnt a temp fix as far as I can tell, just seems like this job needs doing every so often which Is fair enough as long as its the only fault it gets.