VAG-hag

FREE: Cheese & Ham

so if i get a new key + transponder does anyone know how to match it to the car??

Its looking like a clifford fob will cost me £50 and is easy enough to code..... not too bad really.

Again thanks for the input.... thats what she said - ba booooom!! :clap:

yeah... im off

Right, I've fished out my paperwork from getting a spare key cut/coded (NOTE : 'spare key' cause I was only given one with the new car so I got a SPARE... did you really only have 1 key????)

Key - part number 1H0837219A = £17.68 +vat

code key and test = £40 +vat

total £59.70. that was back in Aprl 2009

(and I've just been asked why the hall light is on. I said it's so I could see where I was going when I went up stairs to fetch some paperwork. Was then told I would be able to see where I was going from the light on in the bedroom so didn't need the hall lights on :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

I've lived with a Yorkshire man for too long... He's turning into his Dad :help: )

@ Jude: thanks for that, seems it wont be too pricy then. If I can do the job for

@ Andy: I have not bought the other one mate - pics would be grand. cheers.

@ Andy: I have not bought the other one mate - pics would be grand. cheers.

Its an awful picture, but you get the idea. The Carbon effect one has a stuck main button, I think it still works but it doesn't click. The wood effect one is perfect and has hardly been used. Any good?

& leaving lights on!!! sorry, even though you helped me I have to side with KIP, its a yorkie thing you see!! haha

But I didn't LEAVE them on. I was in the process of using the hall but was sat at the pc for 3 mins typing the reply. I was about to go back out there.... anyway :p

last quote I got from our locksmith at work was for a mk2 golf was £140, but iirc that was in the greater london area.

If it's any help I can get you their number and they can get a quote from a local auto locksmith?