Sign in to follow this  
ibdubn

questions about headlight upgrades

I am interested in upgrading my headlights. I have looked into projectors and HID kits however I have a few reservations. First of all I would like to get some opinions on everyones experiences with HIDs in their corrados. What kits are best, pros and cons, problems you have had, install issues etc. Pics of before and after would be VERY helpful. Second, does anyone know of a company that may sell a projector housing that isnt so dam ugly?? I have googled and found a few but they are hideous. I am not sure of the brands. If you can send a link to some that would be fantastic! Thanks for your help everyone

I use inpros with virtual daylight HID kit, this allong with my own wiring loom upgrade makes up possibly one of the best practical upgrades on my Corrado. Quite simply great lighting in all conditions, a vast improvement over the standard captive embers! Styling wise I love the black Inpro angel eyes angainst the dark coach work. Can't post a pic as Taptalk won't allow at the mo :-(.