Sign in to follow this  
RobyD

golf fan same as corrado??

Does anyone know if any other car uses the same radiator fan as my 91' 1.8 16v corrado? Part number of my one is 191 959 455 AK.

Cheers :)

Cheers mate. Dont really want to start changing connections over though yet, i'll try and find a straight swap one first.

VW wanted 135 quid + VAT for one :shock:

Euro charge less than that (about £70 IIRC) 'cos I had to change the one on mine a couple of months before the engine blew up (non-related before you get worried! ;) )

According to the parts cd, that fan has been replaced with 1H0959455 and it lists a number of other items that go with it, like a new flat 3 terminal commector for linking in.

How many and of what type are the connectors that you have on your original fan.

I have a new FEBI motor/fan which lists for a Mk3 GTI/Corr G60 PG/9A with a p/n in the parts CD of 1H0959455D 250/150W motor. This has a flat 3 blade terminal on it.

If it fits its yours for £47.50 +P&P.

Hopr this might help,

John.

Sorry for not responding quicker! Forgot about my fan problem...

Henny, is that 70 quid for a bosch one? +VAT?

john_wintle, the connector on my original fan has a flat 3 blade terminal. However, so did the mk3 golf one i tried at the scrappy. The connector locator slots (plastic outer bits, not terminals) were spaced out differently and wouldn't fit.

Is their any chance you could get a photo of the fan and connection. I looked at a fair few VAG cars in the scrappy and the fans varied quite a bit it seemed. Don't want to buy yours and find its the wrong one

Your help much appreciated :)

RobyD, According to Euro's web page it's a FEBI fan and is also for golf III and Ventos 1.4 -> 2L16v.... £59.99 + the dreaded... 8)