volksworld13

Genuine vw corrado brake lines remanufactured updated prices (July 19)

ive combined all the prices off the first post and - 50 quid.

im not making masses of money , due to the time involved making them up,and it takes 3 reels of pipe to make one set,that 15 meters of green pipe. how to ppl feel about £250 for a full set and kip to collect from me.?

let me know.?

Edited by volksworld13

If you were going to send that out would that include p+p . Seems a ok price to me can you make these up anytime as i will need a set for my mot but thats not till june. There are other things getting done to the car before then so dont have the spare cash right now.

the price does not incl postage. that is extra , im looking into the courriers as the last set cost £45 to send, a friend has recommended me a cheaper courrier that can collect from my house and deliver.so yes i can if needs be, or i can supply you individual lines for mot. just let me know when and what you want.

howabout if you straightened the pipes out and rolled them up, would they be easier to post?, then the guy at the other ends simply has to been them into shape?

oh wait........ :lol:

no interest in the brake line sets?

can any one offer feedback, for the ppl who were interested in full sets and kip to collect, is this still going to happen, as ive heard nothing back from you guys.

I'll be after a full set later on in the year - I know that's not much help at the moment but wedding plans are unfortunately slowing car refurbishment at the moment...

Mark

i may be tempted but need to get my car on the ramps and see what state everythings in as i've only just got it

no interest in the brake line sets?

can any one offer feedback, for the ppl who were interested in full sets and kip to collect, is this still going to happen, as ive heard nothing back from you guys.

Been waiting patiently Alex. Kip is picking my full set up. Firm order at £250. I'm not picking over bones.

Please put me down for a firm order aswell. To pick up from Kip initially or (from anyone else who is picking up from kip that is closer to me in the north west if thats ok) How soon can you get them made or have you got any set made up already ?

cheers

ive started making the lines up, but i need to know how many say 5-10 sets, and then kip can collect , so ideally i need firm orders and then i can get them all made up ready for collection, obviously in the mean time if anyone need lines for mot,individually i can get them out quite fast. i will post on the first thread names of ppl wanting lines and to be arranged with kip for collection close to him.

Yep another firm order here for me to Alex just to confirm, if you need me to pay up front let me know as more than happy to do that and i'm sure the rest of the guys who definately want some will too before collection.

Save you laying out loads of money to produce them. :)

Kip

Did you settle at £250 for a full set? I'm going to get my brakes overhauled (including 288s and mk4 rears) so may aswell get the lines done. I'm based in London but in Liverpool a lot and will probably get stealth to do the work. Any of these destinations best for pick-up / delivery?

im currently making the lines up, but need confirmed orders, paul kippax to collect , and people to liase with kip to collect from shefield area. price per set £250.

let me know who wants them and i will post names up on front page.

hi, i havent looked into the box front as yet. but i can post all lines out except the front to rear, as these are super long, and to be fair ive not seen that many that are badly corroded like the front and rear lines, i can make and post all other lines for mot and brake overhauls,if i get more interest in posting than i will look into the box, posting side of things.

Hi Alex

You mentioned you can post all lines out except the two front to rear, as these are super long.

what will the postage cost be on all lines except the two front to rear where Iam hoping to collect from Kip in the future

Also Iam No sure if my PM are getting to you either

cheers

last time i sent a full set to a forum member , is cost 45 quid that was all of the lines . i was just a little concerned about the long lines getting bent or damaged in transit.

all other lines can be posted. and at relatively cheap cost i think about 12 quid ish with royal mail.

last time i sent a full set to a forum member , is cost 45 quid that was all of the lines . i was just a little concerned about the long lines getting bent or damaged in transit.

all other lines can be posted. and at relatively cheap cost i think about 12 quid ish with royal mail.

Ok Alex

PM me your account details and I will send some cash over

cheers

Does anyone know if the corrado ones are the same as the mk2 16v ones? as I'm in need of some replacement lines

im not sure?

if your really stuck, if you post me the old lines or can get hold of old lines off a scrap vehicle post me them , i can make them , and post back in good time.

that applies for all vw brake lines that use green line, mk2, mk3 ect. mk3 golf have the same lines as a corrado. rear end anyway.

ive now reduced/ ammended prices,as i can get more discount on pipe, and can now offer cheaper postage costs.via inter parcel.

Hi mate, are you able to do the pipe that goes from the engine bay to front O/S arch, where it connects to the caliper hose?