Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Window motor, center tunnle new bits needed

Right im in need of the following

Passenger window motor

What you got?

Will probably add more to the list

*New parts needed *

I dont need the door cards going to keep them as they are but Im after the folowing now

Every part of trim that goes down the center of the car but in black.

So Handbrake tunnel ( for humped rear seats) gear surround, and the trim that it sits on. Can get some pics to show you which parts.

i've got an amp and a load of cables too if you want Jake, paid £70 for the amp from Karl off here and more for various cables but am happy to pass it on to a good home, what did you have in mind budget-wise?

i've got an amp and a load of cables too if you want Jake, paid £70 for the amp from Karl off here and more for various cables but am happy to pass it on to a good home, what did you have in mind budget-wise?

I was thinking around the £50 mark but can stretch a bit to cover it

I'll take a picture of it all tomorrow so you can see but happy to stick it all in a box and post it to you for £60? pretty sure it was an alpine 4way amp with power and speaker cable to get to the boot and back for mounting etc.

I was thinking around the £50 mark but can stretch a bit to cover it

Got a Rockford punch 301s . 400rms

With box + end covers! Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take a picture of it all tomorrow so you can see but happy to stick it all in a box and post it to you for £60? pretty sure it was an alpine 4way amp with power and speaker cable to get to the boot and back for mounting etc.

Ok cool sounds like a plan 8)

Thanks

He needs a 2-4 channel a/b amp to power his components. About 5-6 metres of speaker cable and a bit of 4/8guage and a fuse holder.

He needs a 2-4 channel a/b amp to power his components. About 5-6 metres of speaker cable and a bit of 4/8guage and a fuse holder.

Nice one :salute:

Can get the Pass window motor mate if you still need it.

Yes please, what sort of price we looking at?

Is this overkill for what he needs Abdul? If not Jake and u want it, u can have it for 40 notes mate I don't use it.

Will let you know mate, never know might need some power for a sub 8)

Swompster...

I reckon V-dub's amp and fli sub would be cool in your rado... The sub doesn't get particularly loud (i had one lol) but should be fine for your musical tastes and if not you'll easily sell it on for the same amount. The Inphase amp should be cool on the comps.

I really wouldn't bother with the rear speakers btw.

Swompster...

I reckon V-dub's amp and fli sub would be cool in your rado... The sub doesn't get particularly loud (i had one lol) but should be fine for your musical tastes and if not you'll easily sell it on for the same amount. The Inphase amp should be cool on the comps.

I really wouldn't bother with the rear speakers btw.

Well me and my friend have been havig a look and the wonderfull wiering for the rear speakers and have found that they ent even plugged into the cd conecters for a start. Going to have a proper look this weekend and see what we can do. but defo need a amp as its too quiet 8)

Yep, the comps are awesome but not very sensitive, they like power!!

I seriously wouldn't bother with the rears, sort the fronts first and maybe a sub and try it, if you're still not happy fair do's.

Hey Jake I've got a smaller Jbl amp that would do the job ok. After £35 posted though...

Cheers mate but don't need a amp now

Good stuff, what did u get instead?

Cheers mate but don't need a amp now

Good stuff, what did u get instead?

An alpine one of dukest

Awesome, what model no?

Beige doorcards alone are a mission to come buy, i would give you the ones i got of Baz but they've been chopped up like mad to accomodate the pods lol.

Awesome, what model no?

Beige doorcards alone are a mission to come buy, i would give you the ones i got of Baz but they've been chopped up like mad to accomodate the pods lol.

Haha no know, Im not after them any more going to get black center tunnle and bits so it fits more in with the door cards

Awesome, what model no?

Haha no ones Im not after them any more going to get black center tunnle and bits so it fits more in with the door cards

NOOOOOO get black carpets, a pillars and roof linings, leave the centre tunnel, contrast will be amazing!