Sign in to follow this  
Jon_vr6

Spoiler control Module 535 919 845 C

As title spoiler control module wanted part number 535 919 845 C

Must be C at the end please AND known working

Cheers Jon

mine ends in A mate, was bought new for my car and never used by the previous owner. your more than welcome to try it.

"C" is Storm and late Corrado. raises at 56mph

"A" is earlier Corrado and raises at 45mph.

I'm 99% sure I have one of these, from an 'N' plate VR6 so is likely to be one of the last Corrado's built. I've just left the workshop for the evening but I'll check tomorrow for you.

Tom

I'm 99% sure I have one of these, from an 'N' plate VR6 so is likely to be one of the last Corrado's built. I've just left the workshop for the evening but I'll check tomorrow for you.

Tom

Nice one Tom as said above needs to end in C

"A" is early Corrado and raises at 45mph. But does not fit later Corrado connections.

My spoiler didn't go up when I bought my 'rado, so I bought a different module - mine now goes up @ 45mph and it's a 1994 VR6?

"A" is early Corrado and raises at 45mph. But does not fit later Corrado connections.

My spoiler didn't go up when I bought my 'rado, so I bought a different module - mine now goes up @ 45mph and it's a 1994 VR6?

Storms and late corrados means N plates and prob very late M plates

Factory - chassis 50PK010023 onwards have "C".... Mid April 1993 onwards built, not registered.

But if someone has previously fiddled with the circuit resistors it could now be different to 56mph for UK.

im breaking a rado where is the module, think it comes up over 50mph so could be onto a winner

Its virtually behind the spoiler manual switch (near where your right knee would be) you'll have to reach up behind to get it out. Keep me posted incase Purple Toms turns out to be not the part number i need. Remember it needs to end in "C", if its A or B its not the one i want

Looks like the one on the left for reference in link below

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/download/file.php?id=86899&mode=view

Factory - chassis 50PK010023 onwards have "C".... Mid April 1993 onwards built, not registered.

But if someone has previously fiddled with the circuit resistors it could now be different to 56mph for UK.

U know everything electrical on Corrados mate fair play!! :salute:

Naaa... not quite. I have three EKTA's / MicroFische from different years of issue by VW in front of me. ALL disagree with whats fitted to which chassis numbers. So dug out the notes.

Naaa... not quite. I have three EKTA's / MicroFische from different years of issue by VW in front of me. ALL disagree with whats fitted to which chassis numbers. So dug out the notes.

Your the Man fella 8)

I have to stand corrected having got to the bottom of my notes. The "A" will fit but its a 45mph one.

I have to stand corrected having got to the bottom of my notes. The "A" will fit but its a 45mph one.

Whats the B one i have off then ??

You may as well ask -, B & D ! Then you've got all 5 variants. Some are in kph :cuckoo: Different sales markets, different speed trigger points. Different connections. .......

You may as well ask -, B & D ! Then you've got all 5 variants. Some are in kph :cuckoo: Different sales markets, different speed trigger points. Different connections. .......

Ah European model then thanks fella

Just looked in my spares and I have the correct one Jon- It was sold to me as working but I've never tried it. I could arrange to courier it Monday to either your home or work, say £20.00 delivered?

As it has not been tried by me, if on receipt you find it either doesn't work or solve your problem I am more than happy to have it back off you and refund the money- Sound fair?

Let me know.

Ian.

Just looked in my spares and I have the correct one Jon- It was sold to me as working but I've never tried it. I could arrange to courier it Monday to either your home or work, say £20.00 delivered?

As it has not been tried by me, if on receipt you find it either doesn't work or solve your problemI am more than happy to have it back off you and refund the money- Sound fair?

Let me know.

Ian.

Sounds fair to me fella send over some payment details and ill send over money etc, shall we do a paypal gift to avoid fees ??

Pretty sure i've gotta a "B" & a "C".

£15 posted.

I think i should be ok now mate ive got 2 coming to me

if they dont work ill let you know

Cheers

Jon