CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest - Convoy details on p5

I have sent an email out to all the guys down for camping about getting food for the show. but just incase they are not read in time Im putting it on here as well

If every one chips in £5 I will buy a whole load of stuff from my work for a BBQ on the Saturday night. I'm happy to collect the money on the day or paypal before or after.

Have taken into account people wanting more than one plus camping friends with the numbers below

But I'm planning on getting about 36 burgers, 25 sausages, couple of bags of salad, Tomatoes, some sauces ( tomato, brown and mayo) and some bacon for the morning. Plus enough baps to go with everything and a few disposable BBQ's

Hope thats sound OK to you guys? fill free to bring anything els you want as well :D

I have a 12v plug in cool box to keep everything cold so that front is sorted.

Let me know if that sounds cool people.

Sounds good Jake, probably cheaper than buying food on site? - Lets hope the weather is OK!!

Ian.

Thanks Jake - suits my troop. Do Sainsbury's sell Guinness brown sauce? The weather will be fine - Cazza said so (or was he referring to this weekend??)

Thanks Jake - suits my troop. Do Sainsbury's sell Guinness brown sauce? The weather will be fine - Cazza said so (or was he referring to this weekend??)

Ya they do, but I have a tub in the fridge :D

Haha ya lets hope so its like last year

i will be getting there on the friday so no convoy for me but i will see you all on the stand saturday.

Forecast looks pretty good for tmrw but then it looks like very heavy rain from 5am on Sunday. May give the camping a miss!

Rain makes it more fun.

Right supplies have been bought so you can either give me £5 tomorrow or pm me for my paypal :D

Looking forward to this even if the weather isn't going to be as good as last year

Rain makes it more fun.

Right supplies have been bought so you can either give me £5 tomorrow or pm me for my paypal :D

Looking forward to this even if the weather isn't going to be as good as last year

Up early as well Jake? - I will give you the £5 when we get there.

Ian.

HAha ya Ian, got to pop to cribs first as I havnt gotten my mother bday present yet, Doh :p

Ok people heading down to Bristol now and will be at the show in the morning see you guys on the stand.

Thanks to Andy for organising this. Nice stand, good company and not too bad weather. Good luck with the camping fellas

- will deffo do it next year although slightly worried at the sight of Ian and his plastic gloves!

Had a Great day, cars were lush, people were great & the weather was perfect.

The Raddo's looked FAB, hope to see some more if i decide to go back again 2morrow X

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Ok people heading down to Bristol now and will be at the show in the morning see you guys on the stand.

It's ok Steppie take ur time, we'll wait ;)

Had a Great day, cars were lush, people were great & the weather was perfect.

The Raddo's looked FAB, hope to see some more if i decide to go back again 2morrow X

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Well thats just being cheeky missy good things come to people who wait...

It's ok Steppie take ur time, we'll wait ;)

Well thats just being cheeky missy good things come to people who wait...

Was a good day yesterday. The weather behaved and it was great to catch up with everybody, have a few beers, cracking BBQ, doughnuts, dodgems etc etc 8)

Thanks to Jake for sorting the food- very kind of you and it was yummy. Hope you guys have a great time in France :)

Shame about the weather this morning though! Wonder if anyone's left on the stand?! :(

Well I got up at 7.30 and everyone had disappeared! Wasn't gonna hang around while the place turned into a mud bath, shame really as Saturday was a cracker.

Lovin my new lights Andy!

Well i turned up this morning only to turn around and go home didnt see the corrado stand theynall must have left.

The field was a bog.

Great shame i didnt get to meet people.

That's a shame mate- Saturday was great. It was a little slippy getting in yesterday, so this morning would have been a nightmare if we'd stayed too long. Make sure you come along to one of the local meets- there's also the Corrado Club National Day, which is always good ;)

Glad you like the lights, Dave ;)

Edited by CazzaVR

Ya sorry Dave, but didnt want to disturb your beauty sleep.

Thought the Saturday was brilliant, good people, good weather, good vibes! Today however... F$%king tent decided to let the rain in, key fob got wet so couldn't turn the alarm off and start the C! As soon as it dried out we were off, as was pretty much everybody else. Felt pretty bad for the people that turned up today though!

Nightmare! Did you come over and say hello?

Anyone got any pics?