Sign in to follow this  
pringles

if your near guildford look out for me!

im moving to ash vale near guildford on friday the 27th March (moving from the isle of wight) so flash me if you see me!

i got forum stickers in my rear windows 8)

Any of you guys from round that way?

so what brings you to our neck o' the woods? Will look out for you as am over that way fairly often, what colour is the VR? PM us when you're here, should come and have a beer with me and HiAsAKite...

will say hi, its a black vr unfortunately i accidently removed my avatar and cant get it back! but i'll try and post a pic :)

Im starting work at bridges estate agents in aldershot so if anyone wants a house sold im your man! 8)

Im starting work at bridges estate agents in aldershot so if anyone wants a house sold im your man! 8)

Cool will look out for you *mental note - look for K reg VR - prob going faster than me! LOL*

Also have a mate looking to buy in Aldersh1t so will mention you to him 8)

you'll have to get used to the speed limits over here wont you???

isle of white is un restriced ....or am i barking up the wrong tree?

welcome to the mainland anyhow!

pringles - give me and The_Mann a shout on No-Rice and we'll let you know where all the speed cameras and poilce vans hang out!

PhilK - who's your mate in Aldershot? Not also called Phil is he?

I do know a Phil in Aldersh1t he drinks down at The Funky End... It's my mate Dave thats looking to buy - used to share a flat with him just above manor park...

And then my brain started working - if your golf is a no grilled golf then we've spoken at no-rice and I tried to get up to a London meet to catch up with you guys... got there too late and everyone had gone home - something to do with guns and lairy locals :? Yeah, I've moved back to Guildford... see you at N/R :D

ok will hook up with you all once im there, im moving tomorrow 8)

NoGrille - cheers that advice will come in handy, i can see a convoy coming on!

have to jump on this bandwagon, as I'm just down the road. Frimley Green is a wonderful place, will keep an eye out for y'all. DIdn't realise there were a couple of local boys on here. cool! used to live in ash vale, just off old farm place. small world...

:D

randal

Pews (piers?) Bar in Guildford is pretty cool, mind you there are loads of pubs - can we have a show of hands?

randal

I think it depends largely on whether people want to drive there.. if so I reckon somewhere in the countryside with ample parking to line out lovely cars (not the Bat and Ball Phil!)...... once it warms up somewhere like the Mill in Elstead would be gorgous... ...unfortunately is f'kin cold at the minute

Otherwise somewhere central so those people who would drive can stagger to the train station.... is Pews/Piers the bar that used to be called the Powerhouse?

Not too sure on that one, I've always known it as the Pews/Piers (damn drunken sievehead can't remember hte freakin' name!). Staggering sounds good, - the Mill sounds even better. Like you said, it's brass monkies out there - so maybe later in the year.

As for other ideas, anyone got a house with a big driveway :lol:

randal

Hey Pringles

Dont forget to come and see us at the portsmouth meet :) as you havent been for ages and now your on the mainland its easier? and from Guildford its a good drive? 8)

Regards

Nigwell

Not too sure on that one, I've always known it as the Pews/Piers (damn drunken sievehead can't remember hte freakin' name!). Staggering sounds good, - the Mill sounds even better. Like you said, it's brass monkies out there - so maybe later in the year.

As for other ideas, anyone got a house with a big driveway :lol:

randal

Where is it located??

Up the cobbled hill, on one of the side streets. It's bang opposite a little pizza place, very handy for drunken munchies. It's only about 5-10 stomp from thre train station.

Pews is down the side street just down from the The Three Tuns (used to be Mash Tun) There's no parking there so prob not best for a C meet...

There's a lot of good places to go for a meet, the Mill sounds like a good idea - whats the problem with The Bat and Ball?

Thats the one! Good point on the parking, what about the swan in ash vale? Thats got a big ol' car park, fine barmaids and is awesome in the summer as it's on the canal... (nothing like forward planning!)

laters

randal