Sign in to follow this  
pringles

if your near guildford look out for me!

Anywhere that has lots of parking, fit bar maids and a free beer would be ideal... OK we may not get the free beer bit (unless we find a very nice fit bar maid :lol: ) Don't know ashvale that well but next to a river sounds good...

Would be good to sort a sunday lunch meet for next month (March) just need a date to suit everyone...

Yup, I'll second that - with a little luck the weather will be better. Anyone else good for the Sunday meet idea?

randal

Sunday lunch is good....

Ash Vale is cool.. a bit of a drive is a good thing in my books..

Bat and Ball?.. no idea mate.. something to do with hard suspension and a f'k'd access road

Cool, so far we're looking at a Sunday in March in Ashvale - now for a date...

the choice is 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th

If we can sort a date in the next couple of days I'll start a "Surrey and Hampshire meet" thread in the Events section...

same here, good for any of the dates. How many of us would be there? Is it 5? I'm liking the idea of convoy :D

OK lets call it the 14th for arguments sake, was thinking we could meet reletively early say 12ish and go for a C group thrash :mrgreen: ending back at the pub for lunch 8) Will need to sort a route out but there's loads of good fast roads round there (obviously we wouldn't exceed the speed limits :twisted: ) could be a bit more of a laugh rather than just sitting around talking about driving C's (which we'll still do over lunch) Let me know what you think...

Might actually start a new thread for this as it's getting a bit off topic... Will duplicate this post and start in the Events section, seeing as it's coming together now :D

And then my brain started working - if your golf is a no grilled golf then we've spoken at no-rice and I tried to get up to a London meet to catch up with you guys... got there too late and everyone had gone home - something to do with guns and lairy locals :? Yeah, I've moved back to Guildford... see you at N/R :D

he he, yes that was me! Haven't seen you at No-Rice since! Wise move going back to G'Ford. See you on the 11th then!

PS - still want to sell those 15"s?

ok will hook up with you all once im there, im moving tomorrow 8)

NoGrille - cheers that advice will come in handy, i can see a convoy coming on!

definately! I'm usually on my way to G'ford by 7pm, The_Mann etc come down later.

cheers

Edited by nogrille

As for a route - Normandy, Pirbright Bends, Brookwood, Woking, Sheerwater, Six Cross Roads Roundabout, Chobham, Gordon Boy's Roundabout, Heatherside, Frimley Green, Ash Vale. About 25 miles all in all, lots of National Speed limit, some awesome bends, and back in time for the welcoming smile of a fine bar maid holding ya beer. What more could you ask for? :D

randal

gotcha. not overly interested with the strong jockey contingent, shame - am interested in a good monthly show tho. Just not up for all the hassle with wideboys. nice that the law steer clear though!

randal

strong jockey contingent

eh?

Wideboys will be getting sorted this month, someone knows someone who knows them and a word in their shell like is going to occur.

Only had a couple of "incidents" with the boys in blue (in nearly 2 years), one was for illegal plates and one was a friend of a dubber buzzing round town in a supercharged mini. So if you play things like you should there's no bother. Bare in mind that in the summer there were over 300 cars there, that's a whole lotta HP and testosterone!

sorry, should have been clearer. Someone said once that our group has a language of it's own, I guess they were right. :oops:

Basically, getting at losers, trouble makers, peeps with nothing better to do than to wind others up, be generally agressive and make other's lives a misery for no particular reason but for the hell of it.

Wideboys will be getting sorted this month, someone knows someone who knows them and a word in their shell like is going to occur.

Word in their shell? Kneecaps? As much as I'd love the word to work (believe me, i'm the first one to say that violence is fruitless), will it?

Ta

Randal

nogrille, have been down a few times since but the C has only been twice :roll: Will be selling the 15's eventualy but TBH they've really grown on me and I'll probably be sorting suspension out before doing the rims - should be saving to re-insure her at the end of the summer really :oops: So the no grill look is here to stay then? See you on the 10th :D

randal_24, take a chance with the No_rice night mate - there's a thread in the Events section about a load of us meeting at the Parkway so we can get a bit of a C corner started - I've never had any trouble there as it really is just another friendly dubbers night - don't mistake it for a cruise... Route sounds like a good 'n, maybe we should hook up for a beer and have a look at a map and then I can sort out some copies for everyone and get it sorted? was also thinking of giving the Swan a call to pre-warn (just incase this takes over their whole car park :lol: ) I'll PM ya with ma number...