Slimg60

Another.. Whats it worth:(

Having given this much thought recently I think it's time to leave the corrado fold.

My personnal circumstances have changed recently with the arrival of my first child last October, and I can no longer justify the amount of time or money required in the upkeep of my car.

The reason for this thread is that due to the build of my car, it's pretty unique in the fact that it's a G60 Turbo.

The engine was originally fitted to Junkie's car, and I snapped it up when it became avaliable.

Spec wise the car is like this:

1.9 rebored G60 block

Big Valve Head, 272 cam

VF22 IHI Turbo, Jabbasport manifold and Jetex 2.5" exhaust.

FMIC, haltech E6H management.

Produced 306bhp in Junkies car albeit with a different intercooler, water injection and exhaust. I woul imagine mine will be 270+.

Cloth Recaro's

Compotive CX-R 17" alloys

Poly bushed front end

FK Konigsport coilovers

Loads of other mods, but this is a base line.

The car does ideally need a respray, as all panels have some form of defect.

This is not a For Sale ad, just looking for feedback.

Cheers

Slim

Always sad to hear to see a project car go after following it's build on here :-(

I'm useless with values, but in view of your honesty about the bodywork, the parts you've used and the performance etc, I reckon £5.5 - £6K is a fair price. I'd love to see you get £8K for it, but the market won't bear those prices at the moment :-(

Cheers Kev, I cant believe I'm doing it. Would rather see her go to someone and get finished off than broken for spares.

I was thinking about the 4.5k mark.

Mechanically it's excellent, having flown through the MOT with no advisories.

4.5k sounds like a good price. The problem is, people are always unsure of modified cars. I was the same. I wanted to spend the money myself modifying the car, rather than letting someone else pay through the nose and me get a bargain!

Knowing what I know now, and having done it the expensive way, I'd buy a car ready-to-go (or nearly there as in your case) and save a lot of money.

Good luck if you do decide to sell, looks like an interesting set-up for someone.

4.5 was exactly what i thought before seeing your post.. at least 4k of that is because of my seats :wherethehellarethesmilies:

Good luck with the sale.. I'm sure you know what you're doing..