VR6Pete

Screw sizes

Hi guys..

I've got a buch of screws that need replacing on the C (rounded off / rusted) mostly on the front end.. I assume they are standard sizes, but not sure what size they are so I can get some from a hardware store...

The ones I am after are the ones that hold in the foglights and also the ones that hold in the headlights (on the top)..

cheers

pete

Screw sizes are usually listed in the VW parts catalogue (ETKA). An online version, VAGCAT, is normally available, but is currently off-line VAGCAT

However, if you try this link you can access a translated copy of the Russian version of VAGCAT: VAGCAT Russian translated. The headlight/foglight stuff is under the Corrado 'Electrics' section (translated as 'Electrican').

HTH,

Hi thanks for the reply... I've managed to get some info from the VAGCAT russian webiste :)

off to my local hardware store I go :)

cheers

pete

Good shout! Thanks... Just want replace screws with new ones as I work on the car! Nothing worse than rusted / rounded off screws :)