Peebee

Facebook link on login line

Whats the facebook link all about, i clicked it and nothing happened? Am i being silly and missing the obvious or what?

Cheers,

Paul..

If you don't have an account - it allows you to create one using your Facebook ID (so you enter less stuff).

And yes, if you do link it with your Facebook account, you can 'Like' threads, posts blogs and posts to your wall, etc.

Just being social!

You don't have to use it ;)

so as I am a big facebook user with my own pages, I have searched for the Corrado forum page but although there is one it is blank.....is this something you intend to sort out in the near future or is there another that I have not yet found on facebook, dont see the point in having a facebook 'like' when i cannot find the page

so as I am a big facebook user with my own pages, I have searched for the Corrado forum page but although there is one it is blank.....is this something you intend to sort out in the near future or is there another that I have not yet found on facebook, dont see the point in having a facebook 'like' when i cannot find the page

Hi Claire,

As I said on Facebook - yes, the 'blank' page is the one that is linked with the forum - but at the moment doesn't contain any content.

Connecting your account with Facebook enables you to publish things to YOUR wall, add pages/threads to YOUR Like list - it's not really relevant that the App page is blank, vBulletin just needs the 'FB App' in order to interact with your FB wall, etc.

I'll get it filled out when I'm on hols next week. I have a long to-do for the site then.. ;)