daniboy1_2_3

Body repair pieces

Hi there, im in need of a few repair pieces cutting out of a corrado shell. One on the sill and one on the rear valance. If your breaking a shell and are willing to cut a few small pieces out for me ill send you a couple of pictures showing exactly what i need, cheers.

im lookin for a piece from the rear to the offside qutr panel due to water sitting in a corner,the seam area after corrado badge.can post pics of exact area

hi bud I have the sill bit you want would want the whole sill gone as no good if just that has gone would you pick up or is it defo cut out and send to you?

pics for you

no probs wasnt trying to hijack ,just thinking if someones cutting one then they may as well cut the rest of it (seeing as its dif pieces were looking for)sorry if i ofended u im really in need of this .ps theres one up the road from me with the arse trashed but the sills r ok i think, its in central scotland tho maybe to far for u.

Hi mate, im in need of someone who will cut that piece out for me. I dont have any means of collecting the full sill but the main reason is that it needs to be cut out to asses the condition of the inside. It might look ok from the outside but will more than likely have started corroding on the inside like the one i already have.

I que hope you find what your looking for and no problems, do you have any contact details for the owner of the corrado?.

There is a fella near Dundee in Scotland who is braking a early 16v... not sure how keen he would be to be cutting up the cills though.

Names Sambo on the Svag Forum if you want to look him up.

Ah right Dan. Thing is if I cut it and you dont want it then its useless for me and have ruined the full sill. Give it a little while and if no one else sorts you I'll cut it and see what its like.

ok?

Well thats fair enough. Would you mind cleaning around the wing mounting hole? thats were the problems start as it lets moisture in. If you could clean this area up and it isnt pitted or rusty and everywhere else on the front piece is ok then ill take it.

that ones rotten to the core mate,just seen it today absolutly nothing to be had on it,nightmare this,im just going for a fiberglass fix till i can source a piece.

Na mate unfotyunately the floor was rolled up and binned. Yeah i'll cut the nearside for you and take a pic. Will not be able to do it till sunday hope that is ok