VR6Pete

Wanted: Fog Lamp rear rubber things + bulb securing clip

Sorry for the rubbish description :) not entirely sure what I am after as the ETKA diagrams are rubbish :)

Essentially I am after whatever sping clip secures the bulb in place, as well as the round rubber the wire to the bulb runs through, I assume this then attaches to the fog lamp to create a water tight seal.

Thanks.

Pete

HI Pete I think I have a pair of what you are after can it wait till the weekend to get pics as will take a while to find them?

Hi bud had a chance to have a look today I have found them you can have them for 20 posted if you want them 1 have some electrians tape on so may have been repaired have not took it off to have a look.

I took them of the working fog i had to make air ducts

I think that's what I'm after.. How does that hold the bulb into the front of the fog lamp? Does it just hook on or something? I'll check my units over the weekend double check and let you know :)

HI Pete for the life of me I cant remember but if your checking thats cool I could take the one out the sherry and have a look or take a picture tomorrow if you like