Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

tweeters

just bought myself some mb quartz tweeters,but can find a good place to mount them,ive done a search but its not given me any decent ideas..

i put the crossover under the tweeters. the old tweeter DO come out..

i cut mine out with a hole saw and flushed the new ones in. looks sweet. a pic in my gallery. just click the sig. others amke a plate out of say mdf or similar, or attach them to 'all-round band' looks factory there too.

I put mine where the standard ones were :)

Best thing to do is to make yourself a little mounting plate that fits over the cut out and then cut a maller hole in the middle to take your tweeters. :)

I then usually stick the crossovers directly beneath them and then they are superbly located ready for the door speakers :D

The best thing is that no grubby little theives can see your install and the sound is superb,

Because the glass reflects the sound back into the car the directional nature of the tweeters hit the window at such an angle that the sound is effectively fired straight towards you!.....................Bingo superb sound and no obvious tweeter install! :D 8)

Good luck 8)