nsmjl02

Replacement stickers

Can anyone please let me know where I can source replacement stickers

I have picked up the attached supplier via a good search of this forum but they only seem to provide exact copies of the fan warning and headlight percentage stickers. I still need the tyre pressure and high voltage warning stickers if available.

Thanks for looking

http://www.volkswagenstickers.co.uk/index2.php?cmd=search&cat=16

VR6Pete,

Thanks. As mentioned above I notice that the tyre pressure and high voltage warning stickers weren't exactly the same, did you just take the closest match ?

swiftkid,

Will give that a go today unless anyone can come back with an alternative supplier. I'll keep the forum posted.

Thanks.

might get some of them stickers, i bought some in the past from this forum, but the yellow one was the wrong size, are there different ones, i may just order both

Where does the headlight percentage sticker sit? cant recall seeing one on mine?

I thought got this warning one "Engine Bay Warning Sticker (1990 onwards)" for the voltage...

Pete

Gents,

Thanks and my pics show the correct stickers and in the correct place for my 95 VR6 storm which I assume is standard across the VR6 range, I just wanted to replace them as they are a bit tatty or coming off for the respray.

I have now sent an e-mail to the supplier listed above and will let you know what they say.

Guys,

Just had Dan from volkswagenstickers.co.uk come back on my e-mail saying that he loves this kind of request asking that I send through some more details on size etc and he will get on to it, result!

I'll keep you posted on how I get on with this.

Good post mate, so the two i am missing are the headlight level and the high voltage ones then? OK, let us all know how you get on as i would definitely be interested in getting these! Cheers!

Diesel Junior,

That's right. You can get the headlight level one now but the high voltage stickers available from this supplier are a little different to the existing one on my car as is the tyre pressure one. They are only a couple of quid each.

Diesel Junior,

That's right. You can get the headlight level one now but the high voltage stickers available from this supplier are a little different to the existing one on my car as is the tyre pressure one. They are only a couple of quid each.

OK, so i get onto the website on page one then? Coolant sensor sorted now (was covered in goo) so it's off to Madrid tomorrow for the classic car fest on Friday, bound to see some Corrados on the way up!

Guys,

I e-mailed the details away to Dan yesterday for the tyre pressure and high voltage stickers so will keep you posted on how this goes and hopefully he will see about adding a Corrado tab to his website.

Guys,

Just had an update from Dan at volkswagenstickers.co.uk saying that he is still working on this.

I'll keep you posted.

there is a company called motor mugs which specialize in this any sticker jsut take a highres photo of the sticker you want and they will replicate it...

£1 per sticker so i thought it cheap enough going to get my rub patches sourced from them that sit under the spoiler and door shuts etc

there is a company called motor mugs which specialize in this any sticker jsut take a highres photo of the sticker you want and they will replicate it...

£1 per sticker so i thought it cheap enough going to get my rub patches sourced from them that sit under the spoiler and door shuts etc

Thats bloody handy to know!

im a wealth of knowledge and inspiration to all! lol

what that means is i am full of ****e and have loads of useless information rattling round my brain!

C488ADO,

Thanks for this. Looks like their website is down at the moment.

By rub patches are you talking about the clear circular disks?

yes clear cirular discs that go inside the rub shuts of the doors the half circles that go under the spoiler and the circular discs (black) that go under the bonnet to protect from the rubber stoppers...

i would also like to try and get the clear stripping that goes all the way along the contour of the door shut thats follows the window rubber down

ive just looked it up now there are a couple of my pictures on thier site still under saab the big black one with silver writing and the alternator sticker was mine also and the tyre pressure blue one was mine also ...

delt with sharon very nice used to go to the shows etc site is down i guess they are still going?? looks like the prices have gone up a bit too...£2 £4 so still not to far out the way...

i

spoke to sharon site should be up and running if we take his res photos she will gladly extend her service to us...

also t-shirts mugs coaster etc i wonder if we can get an ultra cool tax disc holder .....corrado forum styleeeee