ilikecards

CORRADO g60 SELL OR NOT SELL

A little more info? Decent G60s hold their value better than any other Corrado, and are getting scarce. If it's a good 'un, keep it!

Well its fot 171,000 on the clock the paint is unmarked the wheels are good the ice is good ... Drivers door card is tatty and steering wheel is a little worn small amount but on a white wheel it looks huuuuge..... And its got "swg twin cones" on not sure about these things never seen them b4 but it whines on idle??? Any clues?? ..................so if i keep her im gona have to spend a bag of cash as im not into grey so swao it for black ....1 on here 575 :) change thr steering wheel back to black.... Dials .... Sigh i dont even like the kit!!!! ... Lol but i love rado,s sell or not sell????? Vdubforlife

Sounds like a decent project. Just depends if you want a project or not! Ditch the twin cones- paper filter for G all the way- gotta look after that charger...