ozowen

Help needed - door handle retaining screw wanted

My passenger door handle on the original has been getting a bit difficult to open, anyhow having a day off work waiting for a boiler repairman to arrive (you know the customary anytime between 0800-1800) just to narrow it down meant I was able to clean the car. Once hoovered / polished I decided to fix door handle, after messing a bit with it I went to put the handle back on and realised the retaining screw was missing lost in the void that is a gravel drive. After numerous attempts at raking and a keen vision at the stones I gave up and took the screw from the beast. So can anyone provide me with a retaining screw for the door handle please

I replaced mine with St/Steel ones, right thread + head etc but had to shorten them slightly - Got a couple spare if you want them?

Ian.

I replaced mine with St/Steel ones, right thread + head etc but had to shorten them slightly - Got a couple spare if you want them?

Ian.

That would be good. Where did you get the screws from? Are these easy to get hold of, as I would hate to take a precious item. If I can get one from you i'll paypal some postage over to you and provide my address. Cheers

PM me your details and I will get a couple in the post to you a.s.a.p. - Don't need paying for them as it will only be a small amount for postage.

Ian.