sexybourbon

anybody running wide ??

Just got some brock b1 s 9's all round with an et of 15 any body else running this and any arch work needed i kinda baught them then worried about it as you do

running modernlines 9x16 all round on mine! you wont have as much a problem with a 16v as its not as wide track as the vr up front, i have some minor scrub but its running low on 205/40 tyres. need to get my arches rolled as its pretty bad if i have passengers in the back, look in my thread for pics mate :)

Cheers bud what et are the modernlines love those wheels ill have a look when i can get to my comp im on the iphone at the mo

Not sure what tires size i have but theres a bit of stretch but not daft stretch

I ran et15 215/40 on the rear of my old 16v no problem without arch mods but it did scrub, seen people running et15 on the front but obviously if you want to go lower you will need arch rolling/pulling. Off the top of my head G60greeny ran 9s et15 all round on his old g60 but don't know if he had his arches rolled.

mine are et 15 also! few pics in my thread running low and wide and quite a bit of camber, some people hate and says it ruins the handling, i say i love it and dont notice a difference in the handling, sure you probably would on the track but with the state of the roads these days the difference is n/a imo :)

Cheers for thevhelp and respose guys finally got them on at 3.30 today but it sctubed bad so spent the rest of the nite making it higher wich is a bit crap .....

Having to write part messages here so bare with ! Iv just put it up high for now so no scrubbing at all until i can haveva word with my mechanic about a bit of camber for clearence and i also have a guys number about pulling the arches

So either way ill get it sorted but i must say its looking damn wide from the back lol just hope that i can ge it a bit lower

Does anyone have an idea how much id be paying to get all for arches rolled ???

Saying that swiftkid do you know any one in our area who does arches ?? Should of met up at the ketch but i totally forgot mate will have to do a local meet some time !! Im not to bothered about the paint cracking as im thinking of vinyle wrapping the car any ways so can just smooth them and laquer them up

I have heard a few people talk about wide wheels, aka banded steels http://www.bandedsteels.com/Prices.html

Philuk used them, £100 for 4 arches rolled, or if you feel like having a go yourself borrow an arch roller.

I'll be getting my arches rolled fairly soon so give me a shout if you decide to use them, they do discounts for more than 1 car.

Ahh iv heard of them bit are they far away tho ? Cpuld end up spending more in petrol even with a discount

I have got a number for a lad in hull but im struggling contact him at the moment ill let you know his price when iv spoke to him !!

I wunt mind avin a go myself but dont know anyone with a roller to lend

I know of someone with an arch roller but I was tempted to make one myself, just need to sort out a set of wheels first. I bought a set, fitted them, loved how they sat, didn't like the wheels :(

Ahh bad times iv just got my dream wheels lol so bot gerin rid any time soon !

Im going to see a kid tomorrow on my break about getting them done so will let you know a price once he has given one .........>>>>

Also had a search on google and came up with some blue prints for a roller all dimensions and the likes of so going to print it out and give it to a guy who owns a steel fab company who i do work for on his sons race bike so maybe he will do us a fave and knock one up for us to use