Purple Tom

VR6 specific & normal Corrado parts - including FREE engine, gearbox, ABS ECU etc

hi mate you may remember i had the dash screw covers from you ?. dont spose you have the temp sender cover do you ? regards rob .

David - I'm afraid I have none of those parts, not even the drivers headlamp. I do have a passenger headlamp but I guess that's no use?

Rob - yep I remember, do you mean the funny shaped plastic cover that fits over the three engine temperature sensors at the front of the engine? If so then yes I do have that...£12 posted mate.

Cheers

Tom

Hello Tom, I do not need the headlight glass or the reflector just an adjuster mechanism. The white plastic has broken up in my osf headlight - it has just crumbled away so the alignment is all over the shop. Are the mechanisms are interchangeable? Cheers. David

David - I don't know if they are but I do happen to have a drivers side plastic housing complete with adjuster mechanism as someone else just wanted the reflector. Let me have a look at it tomorrow and I'll see what condition the adjusters are in - might be just what you need!

Cheers

Tom

Simon - sorry mate I got a bit distracted over the weekend and completely forgot about them! I'm at the garage tomorrow night so I'll do my best to look them out for you - sorry again about that.

Tom

hi tom yep will take the temp sender cover for 12.00 posted , can you pm paypal details again as i have deleated my old messages . regards rob .

Iain - really sorry mate the sunroof motor sold a little while ago, didn't mean to ignore your PM's just had quite a few in one go!

BUMP for the rest of the parts, need them gone and I'm open to reasonable offers. Heated front seats and loom now added....

Sorry, dont know whether its gone but have you got a VR6 front bearing housing please and if so how much posted?

Cheers

Hi,

Black leather heated in front seats. Both in excellent condition apart from a tiny hole in the drivers side upper bolster (pictured). Includes the heated seat loom with genuine relays and switch which has been rewrapped in rayon cloth loom tape so 100% ready to fit into your car - £230 collected from DE56 2JQ (Derbyshire):

Is this still available? If so i can collect saturday (2nd april)

Edited by little andrew

Any news on the Rad L-brackets yet please Tom, sorry to keep posting, just concerned about my wobbly radiator!

Free bump too!

Ahh didn't realise the seats got split up. I would defo have the fronts if the guy didn't come to pick them up.

Si - yeah, I'm desperately trying to find them! As you can imagine I have a pile of bits, just need to figure out where they are amongst it all, I'll get pics for you asap!

BUMP for the rest, I've just added an uprated headlamp loom to the list...

Cheers

Tom

Loom sold - BUMP for everything else. I am open to offers on everything, I'd rather it sold than hold out for top prices on everything - every little helps so if there's something you want then make me an offer :)

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom,

Would you take £50 for the tensioner and ABS pedal position sensor?

Cheers

Ant