Sign in to follow this  
VRev6

What needs doing at 94K???

Hi guys,

I've got to have an operation on my arm in March (dislocated my arm snowboarding, having it pinned back in!!) so i wont be able to drive my C for about 3 months :cry: :( It is grim but the good thing is i can have loads of work done on it while im not spending money on petrol and not going out! :)

What i wanted to ask you all was; My C has done about 94k what bits should I be replacing/checking for a C of this age?

I do want to mod it but i want to sort all the basic bits out first hopefully i'll do that in the summer when i can actually drive it and enjoy it! :D

Cheers

:)

Ouch - hope you have a speedy recovery mate. I go spare when I cant drive. Even on holiday for two weeks I am itching to get home and back behind the wheel.

Vrev6, I'd say "fix what breaks". There's plenty of expensive things that will start to need to be repaired, but that's totally dependant on how the car has been driven more than anything else.

Unless there's something you specifically want to improve, I'd say save your pennies for when the exhaust or the shocks or the timing chains need doing..

Ouch - hope you have a speedy recovery mate.

Cheers boys - me too cos i havn't been boarding for over a year and that kills me just as much as not driving does! :cry:

My shocks are fine and i have a stainless steel magnex so they are OK. What does changing the timing chains involve?

how costly is it?

:)

you got an K&N 57i kit on it? I would recommend doing that. My mate fitted his himself in my garage - it was pretty straight forward and sounded cracking.