Sign in to follow this  
Amy

What do you think to this ??

:( not for me amy :shock: ..................but isn't it the "project Max-power" Corrado? from a few years back??

I quite like it personally. The car verges a bit on OTT but I think it's quite a good looking car.

Although what's wrong with taking a straight picture?? :D

Not so keen.. I like the Corrado as Karmann intended to be honest with you.

A few subtle mods are fine (de badged grille, eyebrow, lowered) but body kits just don't do it for me.

I ve got those sideskirts in my back room they just need to be painted properly and they'll be going on. I'll have to wait and see if I actually like them on my car or not havent seen a yellow C with them on yet to be able to tell.

:( not for me amy :shock: ..................but isn't it the "project Max-power" Corrado? from a few years back??

Hell NO!!! That isnt the max power project car. That car has a full on Rieger Wide body KIT, you think this car is crossing the line, you should see that!!! One off image split rims, bright metallic orange with a £20K TSR 16v engine, i have a pic of it at home im going to have to show you next time your up. I think you'll REALLY appreciate your storm after that! ;)lol!

Incedently, the Max Power car (Poject MAD MAX :twisted: ) is purple these days.

I'll get me coat....

Quite like it, apart from the rims and the extra rear spoiler :? Looks like a good job. Love those front spoilers! Thought about getting one, but think it would fall off after a few days due to the speed bumps around here :(

You mean 3370.jpg It was a pretty mad car!! I think it was hideous compared to the one above way over the top but thats what cover cars are all about I spose!!!

The shortest lasting max power car was project thunder that yellow carlton the kid who won it stacked it straight through mr patels music shop within a week of owning it..................... HAHAHA as far as I am aware the corrado is still around although I haven't seen it for a couple of years now so maybe it has been written off!!!

Do you not think it looks a tad over done, each to their own though.

yeah me too.............why paint your Corrado "tango" orange :shock: :oops: