dougievr6

rado vr6 engine/gearbox and subframe

Hi mate I have a coilpack one just taken out it needs new leads though have gearbox and also sub-frame available £470 for engine, gearbox, ecu and sub-frame? and i'll throw in the loom to the car

its from a 134k car

Edited by lilfuzzer

Hi mate I have a coilpack one just taken out it needs new leads though have gearbox and also sub-frame available £470 for engine, gearbox, ecu and sub-frame? and i'll throw in the loom to the car

its from a 134k car

hi mate was looking for 1 with less miles cheers

No probs have a gearbox with less miles on 115K of you can find the other parts also willing to sell the sub-frame seperate if you want also as its in the for sale thread.

Also I suggest that if you have a particular mileage range to stick it on so people will know not to waste your time posting up things you dont want. just a thought

I've got an engine with 117k on for £350 or near offer. In great condition, removed from a very rusty VR6. It had a full VAG service history which I can provide with the engine. Here's some pics:

31a7d163.jpg

62f22682.jpg

756a6bf7.jpg

099c4614.jpg

Cheers

Tom