carrots

bag of nails

ive just fitted a repacement head due to mine being cracked,drove it down the road and the oil preasure switch went causeing the buzzer to sound.fixed the switch and drove it to work to wash it and the rear caliper is stuck on.drove it from there and there steam coming out the vents so heater matrix has gone.i cant even drive the piece of s-it a week before i have to fix it.

Jeeez Carrots you must have flattened a few black cats en route that is terrible luck. Keep your chin up mate, it will be worth it in the end.....

i cant let it beat me it owes me to much now

It will come good mate. The amount of times I've wanted to set fire to both of mine is uncountable. It's only the forum and support from the Suffolk/Essex members that bring me through! :D

Couldn't agree more, great forum for a truly special car. At times i have wanted to attack mine with a wrench but when i drive it and look at the Euroboxes with 15 year warranties i know what is the better option....