deanjames

Starting Issue VR6 ( Now with video)

Thanks for the reply, I will defiantly give it a go, Noticed i got bit of a small fuel leak when i first start the car coming from the right underside near the manifold looks like.

The car will start if i put it into the 2nd postion on the key around ten times, each time the fuel pump primes, then bang fires first time.

Really frustrating now

Thanks for the replies.

Il give it a go, i spent so much time now replacing parts, think im just going to give it to my local VAG guy and get him to sort it

Right changed everything fuel wise all been pressure tested, plugs are new replaced all parts suggested

Have seemed to get this down to the immobilizer, its now blowing fuse 21 electric windows and central locking.

So my theory is that the immobilizer is cutting in causing it not to start, the issue startings slowly got worse now this happens, may be coincidence.

Everytime i put a fuse it in blows so i constanctly live.

Looking at the wiring loom its looks pretty messy i have a laser line Laserline 996V3 factory fitted. So booked into have a new alarm fitted

i would be followig the wires from fuse 21.bet my balls bare/touching/trapped wirs r your issue.

Nope cant see nothing everything on that circuit works to apart from the locking and windows and each time blows, booked into get a new alarm fitted as think this is the issue.

baahhhhhhhhh, since this is happening its been starting a lot better