Fiboxer

Help needed! 305/28 Ibiza Cupra discs

I mean these KINETIX discs from AZCARPARTSUK

!B8bFmjwBmk~$(KGrHqZ,!k8Ey+jCy3+9BM3BQ7(eig~~0_12.JPG

AZCARPARTSUK is not selling out from UK :bonk:

Any other place where to buy ?

So... anyone willing to help me in this forum ?

I ordered discs to your address and you'll send those to me ...simple.. Sure I take care of all shipping costs and little bit extra for you!

Please let message here ot to my email [email protected].

i dont mind doing this for you but sending discs internationally will probably cost at least £30 - are there no suppliers in Finland?

Hi dukest,

There is no supplier in Finland. My orig Ibiza (brembo?) discs got twisted and there is noticeable crack at one ..Original are also difficult to find here expensive and weak. I have no idea of Kinetix discs but I just need some to get my car back on the street! Yes... shipping £30 - ? anyway I need to buy new discs from abroad....

From where I can them quicky1980 ??

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

get... I mean

oh, so your trying to find somewhere who supply these? I can't help. But your post came across as you needed them delivering to a UK address then off to Finland, just seemed a little backwards.

try [email protected] , they may be able to give you a list of suppliers, then its a case of going through each one until you get success.

Good luck anyway

Your really best off buying from a VW or Seat dealer - Cheap as chips (£50 each over here) and last ages!

As above the shipping cost will be a lot and I think the reason no one replied at first was the fact that you only have 7 posts on this forum and they are all in this thread!

"the reason no one replied at first was the fact that you only have 7 posts on this forum and they are all in this thread! "

Actually finding those discs is the only reason why Iam registered on this forum ...

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

"Cheap as chips (£50 each over here)"

Please tell me where !?

From either VW or Seat dealers - they used to be something silly like £32 each!

U must be kidding... Seat Ibiza III Cupra R 305x28mm discs from VW/Seat dealers £32 each !!!?

U must be kidding... Seat Ibiza III Cupra R 305x28mm discs from VW/Seat dealers £32 each !!!?

Yep (although we call it the MK4 over here) - that was back in 2002 though when you could buy a complete Brembo conversion kit for a MK2 / Corrado for £330 from the dealer!!!

They are now £52+vat (now 20%) each.

Do you have a local VAG dealer over there? - if so the part number is 6KL615301

Yes... 6KL615301 and £75/each ( Eur88 ) here at the local VAG dealer. Like I wrote before I bought originals 2 years ago to my C G60 and now those are both twisted and one cracked ...terrible to drive and brake!

About 18 months ago I bought an alternator from AZCARPARTSUK ,even after giving them my chassis number,they still sent me the wrong one,it took a lot of e-mailing,phonecalls,photo sending,before they would give me my money back ! About 8 weeks in total,and i never did get the postage back !

In the end i went to the Dealers,sorted first time.

I am sorry no one will help you,