Andy-H

FUll closure issues

Morning folks,

I have just replaced me sunroof and got it all working again but I'm having issues with what I can only think is with the alarm.

It's a Toad ai606 (or similar) and when I start the car up it opens the sunroof slightly on the tilt function. I close it and carry on about my way.

When I lock the car, the same thing happens again! the sunroof pops up a little. So much so that when I pull up I have to make sure the sunroof is partially slid back to compensate for the movement.

Any ideas??

I think i may be that the motor is not in correct position. Easy to sort out. Just tilt the sunroof to its fully tilt position (using sunroof switch). If the motor is not in the correct position it won't tilt open fully. You can then manually (with an allen key) open the sunroof to its fully tilt position. Now the motor will be set at the correct position. Try your alarm again and it should work fine.

Cheers for that, I'll give it a try :-)

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Hmmmm................ no joy with that either. Motor was in the correct position.

i had a simular thing with mine . you need to put the roof in fully closed position . then remove the leads so the motor will spin on its own without operating the sunroof . then press the motor switch so it spins around till it stops , do the same thing back again . the motor should then be syncronised with the sunroof . if you do a search on here it will tell you everything you need to know . regards rob .

Cheers for that but alas still no good :-(. It seems to move just a little no matter what position I leave the sunroof in (no full closure), and also (but only sometimes) it opens slightly when I start the car up !?!?!?