Haribo

Bonnet Lifters

Ok I bough ta bonnet lifter kit and after scratching my head for a bit I looked on here and apparently I have the wrong kit as its a single strut and I have a late spec bonnet, so im lead to believe I need a twin set.... so first things first

Where can I buy the correct kit cause I cant seem to find one

How does that weird ball joint thing work?

Also, I have a single kit if anyone wants one :p

Lol, did the same as you some time ago now and guess what ------ i too have a single bonnet strut kit if anyone wants it. I gave up on bonnet lifters as too much hassle and instead bought a much lighter carbon fibre bonnet, which is a pleasure to open ;-).

I've been wanting to do this for ages. Would be interested to see what people say. I didn't realize you could buy kits tbh, I was going to fabricate one from a bonnet gas strut...

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

this kit takes the ****, the first set was missing the ball attatchment so fair play to the dude, for free he sent me another strut, but this one really doesnt have the movement to move a bonnet all the way up, the angles just dont work, no point, not doing it end of :p

unless someone can suggest a set that works with a late spec bonnet, straight fit?

there is a how to on the wiki, dont you just use mk3 kit? i cant imagin it working properly anyway just because of the odd way the corrado bonnet lifts.