Dub_Monkey

Radiator connector piece not available from dealers

Fellas

I've just tried to order a new part from TPS and been told that the radiator connector is not just out of stock but no longer available!!!

Has anyone else had this issue?? Or is there another supplier I can try??

Part no: 536 121 647 shown as no. 23 in the diagram attached.

Apologies if this is a common problem or known issue. I couldn't find anything on it.

Cheers

Monkey

is that the rad elbow.

usually comes with the rad from VW, i don't know if you can buy it on its own or not.

gruvenparts do an alloy replacement, buts its quite expensive, really good quality though

is that the rad elbow.

usually comes with the rad from VW, i don't know if you can buy it on its own or not.

gruvenparts do an alloy replacement, buts its quite expensive, really good quality though

Thanks for the quick response.

I wonder if the G60 rad I bought at GSf should have come with the elbow as well????? I hate it when the box has been opened before!

Thanks for the quick response.

I wonder if the G60 rad I bought at GSf should have come with the elbow as well????? I hate it when the box has been opened before!

Yes it should.

Guessing the only way VW will supply these now is with a radiator (but not a G60 one as you can't get them from anywhere except classic parts).

Gruven item is good be beware that ally does transfer the heat a lot quicker, so that previous warm feeling you got when you lent on the rad elbow will now be a '******* hell that's hot' moment instead :)