Sign in to follow this  
paulg60

Performance VW or The Golf

The Golf all day long :D

also they have feature about 10 corrado since ive bought them and they will be featuring alot more corrados maybe even mine ;)

I buy PVW but get the golf if a rado's featured! :) don't really like the red 16v in this months :roll:

I read both but prefer the features in the Golf they seem a bit more true to the dub scene.... Mind you now that Elliot is the Ed PVW might get a bit better, quite an inspired letter from him at the front of this months mag and it was good to see them at lat months No-Rice.... still no mention of the Corrado Forum in PVW's forum guide this month though :roll: I wonder if too many people have slated them too often in here?

maybe no one has told them aobut the corrado forum......... thay aint psycic.

i personally usually hate the golf. its really cheap and usually tasteless with bad journalism.

do occasionally buy it tho.

read PVW alot tho.

some people bash them for "cheque book cars"

but its cars like these people draw their inspiration from, if it werent for these cars , were would we be.?

Theres a nice golf round from mines. has wheels and an exhaust. doesnt mean i want to read a feature on it tho.

more expensive dubs tho mean i can look at a car and sy, dont like that bit, would change that bit... how did he do that??

cars in the golf make me wanna say, why did he do th? what was he thinking there??? oh no. not another one etc...

my 2p

I bought the PVW every month for a couple of years but I have to say that I don't anymore. There's too many commercial features... i.e. the 'New Stuff' features seem to be all written by the suppliers themselves :roll: & so giving a biased opinion on the products.

The golf magazine seems to give a more independant view on the products featured. It also gives more information on 'How To' do a lot of projects yourself... this is the sort of things I like to read about. Although they could feature more Corrado's...