v8rumbler

Bought my wife a Roadster for the summer!

I haven't been on here much this week because I have been a little distracted. I have bought my wife a Eunos Roadster for the summer. I first drove one of these about 10 years ago and they handle fantastically & they are great fun. Being the imported one it is rust free, low mileage, Air-con, LSD, & elec windows.

IMG_0782.jpg

Eunos is the name used for the MX-5 in the Japanese domestic market, easy to spot one as the rear number plate recess is square whereas EU spec cars are rectangular

Eunos is the name used for the MX-5 in the Japanese domestic market, easy to spot one as the rear number plate recess is square whereas EU spec cars are rectangular

That's right mate. And in the US and Canada they called it the Miata.

I did look at a lot of English ones but they rot through there sills so quickly and also the rear N/S arch too. Being a soft top the drainage is vital.

So I have a pop up spoiler and Carole has pop up headlights!!

friend of mine bought one of these blind for 600 quid the other week then drove 1600 miles around europe over 4 days, never let him down which is more than can be said for my corrado which came home on a transporter! that includes him hammering it round the nurburgring 4 times and generally givin it a hard time!

i do like, crackin little slipper ;)

there a right laugh to drive. would seriously consider having one to mess about in!

You are so right mate- They are a bit 'girly' but I love it!!!