easypops

Where can i buy rear Koni springs, or will others fit?

Today i brought the corrado out of hibernation:cool: and seeing as the weather was nice i decided to investigate what i thought was a possible broken spring:scratch:...........turns out its very broken :(

So is it possible for me to buy a set of rear ones only?.......or do i need to buy the full set?...........also would any other manufacturers springs fit on as i tried a set of weitec rears i've been hoarding but they are far too thin at the bottom and way too wide at the top .

Here are a couple of pics of the offending item........and a copy of the koni variety thats on it.

As always, thanks in advance

Martin

are the weitecs not for a corrado then?

I bought them years ago when i had a valver , by mistake, and as far as i remember they were for a VR6..........but size wise they are all wrong, at least for the koni's............also the koni springs are flat at both ends and the weitec's are rounded all the way. For all i know they aren't even weitecs(i'll check tomorrow).

Maybe they are and would fit standard shocks?