ratacus10

Bootlid trim.

Looking for the black rectangular piece of trim which surrounds the number plate and lock barrel on the boot lid of a Corrado. Require this item to be crack free and whole, will except minor scuff marks.

Cheers.

Yeah tell me about it. I broke mine whilst removing it from the boot lid, the plastic is so fragile. I would be interested in buying the part if you can get it off in one piece lol, easier said than done. Guess you have to pry it off real slowly once you've removed the screws supporting it.

Cheers.

If someone can tell me how to get mine off without damaging it then i have one available........

you have to peel it back very carefully just a bit at a time . take a decorators box cutter [the one with the snap off blades ] . with this you can reach deeper behind the plinth to keep cutting and slicin away at the black gunky stuff that is holding it on . if you take your time you will get it off in one piece . regards rob