rado2

whats it worth

Right thinking of selling the corrado vr got the bug for a mk5 gti so this will have to go not really sure of how to price it as the market seems bad at the moment . Its a 94 vr6 in storm grey and over the last couple of years everything has pretty much been replaced . done 137000 miles body is good no rust apart from a small nick on the boot. underneath is clean too no rust apart from the odd bit of surface rust where the underseal has come away . it got new axel bushes, wishbones, bottom ball joints, tyres refurb wheels , brakes , milltek exhaust , heater matrix water pump aux water pump rad d&g cams and remap chains done there about 300 miles ago crack pipe and thermosat , clutch flywheel , ap coilovers and the list goes on . so whats it worth i was thinking about £3500 would be fair.

08022011192.jpg

i havent looked at the market for a while, but i would say you would struggle to get 3k.. more like 2.5-2.7k

If you think it's worth £3.5k, then it's worth £3.5k. Not saying it will sell at that price but it sounds like you already have a fair idea what it's worth to you.

Advertise it for that (in the classifieds) and if it doesn't sell, either lower the price or keep it.