skinnyman9000

Is this actually worth anything to anyone?

I'm currently breaking my corrado, and i've ran into a brick wall in terms of time, enthusiasm, and knowledge/tools.

Im wondering if its worth anything in its current state. At the minute its has the following removed:

Bonnet

Bumpers

Wings

Doors

Sunroof + mechanism

Whole interior

Some engine ancillaries

It still has:

Rebuild KR lump (cost £1000 to have done)

Stainless eibach coilovers (£600)

Stainless steel exhaust (£300)

Engine wiring loom with ECU

Drivetrain

Private plate valued at £750 (im not that optimistic tbh)

Question is, in its current state, do you think anyone would be interested in it? Im sure if someone has the time and room they'd make a few bob off breaking the rest of it and selling the parts. I just dont know if i can be bothered. And im moving house in July and i need everything gone by then, time is running out.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Depends what your after for it realy mate... im not far away and would be interested in it for the right price :)

I'd be happy with £400. Infact i'd throw in all the exterior panels and anything else from the car thats still in the garage for £400.

The plate is on a few private reg websites for £750, with me getting £400 net if/when it sells. But my issue is time/equipment. Im sure someone with a large garage/unit, the correct tools and a few mates could have it stripped down in a few days. I just don't have the time or space required. It still has the whole drivetrain, brakes, suspension, engine, rear lights, boot lid, stainless exhaust etc.

this comes at the wrong time for me. I will be looking to buy a bare shell for a new project in the future. No help for you, I know but it does tell you that there is a need for this kind of stuff.

Is it movable? As in does it have wheels or will the buyer need to provide wheels to move it? I'd be interested in it if it was fairly easy to move...

What I also mean is that I'm happy to bring a set of wheels with me if required :lol:

Edited by Purple Tom

It has wheels, but id prefer to keep them as they're technically my housemates.

For ease of time I think I'm gonna do one of two things. First.option is to remove the exhaust, coilovers and head, and then give the rest away for free. Second option is to get rid as it is.

It's just dropping the whole engine and drivetrain that I don't have the space for, so if I carried on breaking myself i'd take.off everything I could without the need to remove the engine block. Hmmm, I dunno. I go on holiday next week so I'm probablybest to have a think about it whilst I'm gone

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk