Steve Storm

Corrado 8v ECU

I've got one, just removed from my 8V. No fault codes and ran really well. I'll check the part number tonight and get back to you.

Cheers

Tom

I've got one inc immobiliser module, chipped key & ignition immobiliser reader coil. Part no is 037906025D. £35 delivered for the lot.

Just checked the part number on mine and its the same as Cazzas - 037 906 025 D. I think the difference is that yours is from engine code 2E and ours are from engine code ADY which was the last of the 8V's and fitted with Siemens management with a different throttle body (stepped motor for idle control rather than ISV).

I couldn't say for sure whether ours would work on yours but I've got the same as Cazza - ECU, immobiliser module, key sensor ring and chip but I'll do it for £25 posted as its better that someone uses it than it sit in my garage gathering dust!

Cheers

Tom

I'll do it for £24.99 :lol: As Tom said, not at all sure whether it would work. Bit of a risk- have you checked Ebay?

I smell a reverse bidding war :lol: As Cazza said it might be worth typing the part number that you're after into eBay and click 'include description' - you're bound to find an exact match.

Sorry only noticed the replies now. I have to check my thread update notifications settings.

My engine is a 2E and ECU without immobilise. Still looking for ECU with 037 906 024 AF part number...

Hay guys i know its along time ago but neither of u still have the 037 906 025 D gathering dust do u? I bought an ecu with tuning chip in it from ebay but the code is 037 906 025 A and when put in my car it turns over but wont fire up. So the people who i bought it from say if i give them my ecu they will chip that for the same price but i cant afford to take it out of my car because it is my daily drive for work lol.

So if eith of u still have one for sale i can test it on my car then get it sent off to be chipped.

Cheers Tom

Ps sorry for crashing an old thread lol

Hi mate yeah have one ending in d

Xame off my wgite one. Ran fine

Pm me of u want it