hunty

corrado 2.0 16 valve breaking

Hi,

Do you have the drivers side lower dash/ under the steering wheel section that covers the fusebox and wiring? If you do is it black?

How much would it be posted?

Thanks,

Nigel

Thanks for calling me back so quickly to reassure me tgepphe parts are in the post! Sorry if I seemed a bit abrupt, Ibwas just leaving tontreat the fam to lunch! Thanks again,

no prob stretch here to help and make buddys

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

yes have in dark grey

Hi,

Do you have the drivers side lower dash/ under the steering wheel section that covers the fusebox and wiring? If you do is it black?

How much would it be posted?

Thanks,

Nigel

I'm looking for the gear shift surround in grey (not black) needs to be in good condition with no broken clips... if you have one let me know how much please? would be nice to see a pic too... thanks

Do you still have the drivers door handle please (ideally with a key but not a deal breaker if not) and assuming it has central locking?

yes have door handle was wanting to keep lock so have full lock set

Do you still have the drivers door handle please (ideally with a key but not a deal breaker if not) and assuming it has central locking?

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

sold on ebay sorry

I'm looking for the gear shift surround in grey (not black) needs to be in good condition with no broken clips... if you have one let me know how much please? would be nice to see a pic too... thanks

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

yes still it £17 posted

How much would you want for it posted?

Cheers

Nigel

Hi can i have some prices for the following parts

Sunroof drain pipe, n/s?

exhaust hanger (rear box just by the axel)

bracket to hold power steering reservoir

Abs Light

Plastic runners on the bottom of the drivers seat

Thanks james

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Ah ok, how much do you want for the handle without the lock then?

£25

---------- post added at 08:37 am ---------- previous post was at 08:36 am ----------

ah ok, how much do you want for the handle without the lock then?

£25

One final question, can you please check the colour of the wiring to the connector of the central locking. Are the three wires red, brown and black? The reason I ask is that I bought a handle previously but the wires were different to the one that came off my car, and the central locking didn't work, and I'd like to make sure that this is the same as my original one. Thanks.

i'm looking for the black plastic piece inside the petrol flap. this is the part the piece on the flap goes into to allow the flap to lock. there is also a like guard behind the catch that i would like. the part numbers are 535862181A which is the bit i broke then 535862292A for the guard. see pictures below:

catch.jpg

catchplus.jpg

drawing.jpg

item 3 and 18A

have 18a

i'm looking for the black plastic piece inside the petrol flap. this is the part the piece on the flap goes into to allow the flap to lock. there is also a like guard behind the catch that i would like. the part numbers are 535862181A which is the bit i broke then 535862292A for the guard. see pictures below:

catch.jpg

catchplus.jpg

drawing.jpg

item 3 and 18A

have 18a

Well the good news is that i sourced the part that is broken from VW Heritage! :D regarding the guard i cleaned the one i have last night and it turns out not to be in too bad a condition.. I posted on the other breaking threads this morning that i was sorted but missed yours! thanks for looking and so sorry if i put you to any trouble! if you have 17A ollievr6 is looking for one!! All the parts in that group in the diagram are obsolete from VW

still have it theres a small bubble patch by bump strip at front of the door

I will have your drivers door if it is rust free and still available.

Is this a late spec model ? do you still have the heater controls, if so how much delivered.

Cheers

John

Sorry early spec

is this a late spec model ? Do you still have the heater controls, if so how much delivered.

Cheers

john

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Like i stated metering head not unit so you want me to send you the airbox to and fuel reg

hey mate revived the part today but why have i only received the flap part of the metering head what about the part that the fuel and injector lines connect to! Like you have pictured? For £40 quid i would expect the hole metering unit

also

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?55891-metering-head

you have pm

no i dont expect the airbox the fuel regulator is part of the metering head and is sold together as one unit and at £40 this is usually what you get at that price. the part you sent me is worth a lot less on its own if you could send me the fuel regulator this would solve this situation?

Edited by cheddarcheese