1DOPERADO

Need your help with converting u.s. Spec - euro spec corrado

I'm in need of the complete euro seat belt conversion - which includes A & B pillars, belts, adjusters, and all bolts and screws. I also need the parcel shelves (which sit below the dashboard) and support brackets. Colors don't matter to me, but condition does. Please reply! I'm located in New York, NY and I’m willing to pay the shipping fees necessary.

hi mate can help you with the a n b pillars and the shelves below dash , have just sold seatbelts though. will speak to matt tommorow who owns the car with me and give you a price tommorow , regards rob

no probs mate . no headlight washers mate . they were a optional extra from new very rare now , think there was a thread on here a few weeks back , someone added the parts to their car from a more modern car ?. not sure though . regards rob.

hi mate spoke to matt and we are looking for £50.00 for both b pillars and the undertrays , you will need your own courier to sort shipping though . regards rob

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

forgot to say i am on holiday on thursday for a week but will be checkin in on the forum now n then , so cant post anything out during that time .

if your still looking, I have the seatbelts as a kit ready for this conversion. IRC I also have the a and b pillar plastics too but would need to check the garage. let me know if your still looking