Sign in to follow this  
Dubcharged

Polish on.....SNOW!!!!!!!

:( :( :( just spent hours, washed the old Gti, then T-cut (needed it bad), then pre-polish, then applying the final wax . . . . . wax was on most of the car ready to buff off then the snow came down SUDDENLY IN A BIG WAY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm screwed, all that work :( gonna have to wait for it to dry and get all the messed up wax off.

i'm going to sleep it off.

You lot are so comforting!

Managed to salvage it in the end. Got the wax off, then it rained again. I just cant be bothered now :x

Bummer dude... I haven't cleaned the Golf Driver I've got at the moment since a fortnight after I got it 'cos every time I think about it, it rains, snows or is generally nasty outside.... :(

5 months of no cleaning and it's looking pretty nasty.... :? Fortunately my G60 is looking nice and shiney as always... 8) I'm sooooo glad I washed and waxed her just after taking her engine out.... ;)

:roll: bad news dubcharged i feel your pain..... i cant wait till i can get mine whashed and waxed instead of a quick wash because of the weather.

mine's also off the road as im waiting for parts so im missing driving it :cry: ... (been 4 days sofar)