Pat_McCrotch

Nothlle Corrado for sale...

Hmmm, Nothelle wheels, but ride height looks too high - i have Nothelle springs on mine and it sits a good bit lower...

Nice! I'll have to read up on what the modifications were to get that BHP figure!

They never actually made the 215bhp claimed for them, although they did have more poke that a stock car. The main engine mod is that the heads were flowed.

The reason people thought they were so quick was at least in part because of those awful three spoke wheels. Nothelle sent the car out wearing 40 profile tyres on 16" wheels, effectively lowering the gearing and cheating the tacho.

Interestingly this particular car has an Oettinger steering wheel. I have a Nothelle branded item (although it's not fitted to my car at the moment) and am interested how the Oettinger one got on there. I'm also interested in how a car currently resident in Dublin seems to be wearing UK plates in all the photos.

Before lashing out £6900 for this car (as if anyone would for a 1992 car) any prospective owner should also enquire about the interior. It should be an expensive hand-stiched leather jobbie. There are no photos or mention of leather (or aircon) in the article.

Edited by corozin

Don't you mean cheating the speedo?

And why would you want an auto box which a gearstick caressed by pig pubes?

Plus, it's a VR6. So it'll prob dive into a ditch at the first opportunity.

Yeah don't start a valver vs VR6 handling argument, I might be forced to mention (again) that I lapped every single valver within just 6 laps at last summer's Autometrix trackday. heh heh heh

Meeeow! Don't start a **** vs VR debate, for the love of God!

:lol: no trolling allowed? Ok then :(

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Yeah don't start a valver vs VR6 handling argument, I might be forced to mention (again) that I lapped every single valver within just 6 laps at last summer's Autometrix trackday. heh heh heh

That just proves everyone in a 16 was a worse driver than you, nothing more :lol:

I was only jesting fella. The counterpoint to the trackday boast was my complete inability to get away from both KipVW and 2CC on the roads in Scotland last summer no matter how hard I tried!

I'm also interested in how a car currently resident in Dublin seems to be wearing UK plates in all the photos.

Could be like a lot of irish drivers who keep their car's registered with relatives in either NI or even GB to save them paying the extortionate road tax.