swiftkid

OBD2 problems

Hey, just been doing my OBD2 conversion and have come across a problem. It starts and then immediately cuts out which leads me directly to the immobiliser, have scanned it and its come back with

00546 - which is apparently Data Communication Line Faulty

01176 - key faulty

I've tried both chips and a mixture of my transponder and my key etc. but its still doing it. Could anyone shed any light on this and what I need to be replacing. Need my car running for friday!!!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Did all the Obd 2 gear come out of the same car?

I would probably go down the route of deleting the immobiliser from the Ecu

Yea got everything from the donor car. I've just had it running but ticking over at 3k, so switched it off and then battery has gone flat. Just got error codes 17978 and 00668 Battery Power Voltage Supply (Terminal 30), going to find out what they are. The strange thing is though it either starts and cuts out straight away or just turns over and tries to fire, but takes ages.

Right update, its running but not idling right at all. Almost like its on 5 or even 4, seems to be running on 6 when you rev it but not whilst on idle. Just scanned it and its given me:

-00522 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor -G62

-00533 Mass Air Flow Sensor -G70, Open or short to ground but its an intermittent fault

-00668 as above

-17978 as above

But they are all intermittent faults, before i did the conversion the temp sensor was fine. I've unplugged the maf whilst running at 60 degrees and it changed so it is working as it should and the temp sensor was working before i did the conversion.

any update how u resolved the error relating to the imob data wiring faulty error? git same on mine doing obd2 upgrade...

cheeers